- How many posts did you write?
- I wrote 12 posts for this school year (including this one).
- How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?
- Eleven of them were set by the challenge and one of them was for a different assignment.
- How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?
- As of December 18, 2016, I got a total of 17 comments (not including my replies). I got two from my classmates, and 15 from overseas students.
- Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?
- I received nine comments on Edublogs Week 5: Gudetama The Lazy Egg. I think it got a lot of comments because of the weird and interesting topic.
- Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?
- I enjoyed writing the post: Edublogs Week 5: Gudetama The Lazy Egg because I really like the topic and I had fun writing about it on the post.
- Did you change blog themes at all and why?
- No, because my theme is the anime Your Lie In April and I like to keep my background to my theme.
- How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?
- I have 13 and I think I have enough.
- How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?
- Which web tools did you use to show creativity on your blog?
- I have used compfight
- What were your first impressions of this blog?
- What captured your attention?
- What distracted you on the blog?
- What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog?
- My writing improved from last year.
- The Gudetama post
- Not really anything
- Write more in detail about what I am interested in (Such as Gudetama and anime).